Front Desk Sales & Service Representative
||open until the right candidate is found
Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm and 4pm-10pm. Friday 2pm-6pm & 6pm-10pm. Weekend availability required.
||Bellevue & Mukilteo
||ASAP (paid training)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available to work weekends (at least two shifts a week)
- Must have strong multitasking skills
- Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
- Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be a self-starter with the desire to learn new tasks
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the desire to take on new tasks
- Must be able to follow directions well
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate to customers/members membership benefits,
- Must have a good grasp of basic math
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must have basic knowledge of badminton, such as rules, equipment, etc.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Customer service experience
- Bi-lingual in Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin), Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Hindi, and/or other languages of India
- Badminton player
- Flexible working hours
- Employment for 12+ months
We are looking for hard working and self-motivated individuals that are eager to learn new tasks. As a member of the front desk team you will be the first and last impression for our members. Consistently delivering a top notch customer experience by using your ability to multitask along with your engaging and outgoing personality is a must. Put your best face forward in this high-energy position and ensure that every member has a friendly, inviting, and memorable experience. We are looking for someone that greets customers with a smile.
|Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Greet customers/members in a friendly and professional manner
- Attentively and promptly respond to member needs
- Check Membership ID Cards
- Process class registrations
- Provide answers to questions about the Club, the Club's services, such as classes, etc. to members and guests
- Process drop-in fees
- Organize weekly leagues
- Retail transcations
- Closing and opening shifts required
- Answer phones
- Occasional facility maintenance, including but not limited to cleaning up spills, stocking restroom supplies, cleaning/tidying up front lobby and office, etc.
Submit your application and resume to the Front Desk or email it to the Office Manager at