Ready to become a member?
- Click on the Sign Up button above or stop by the front desk to complete the Membership Agreement.
- A representative will briefly go over the membership agreement with you by highlighting important parts of the agreement and also answer any questions you may have when you arrive at the front desk.
- Be ready to have your photo taken for your Membership ID Card.
- Be sure to bring your Driver's License and the credit card you'd like to use for payment.
- If you'd like to play the same day, be sure to bring non-marking shoes and the rest of your badminton equipment.
Not quite sure about membership yet?
- Give us a call at 425-562-2950 or email us at
before stopping by to ensure one of our representatives is available when you arrive to give you a tour and answer any questions you may have. The tour takes 5-10 minutes. Membership is effective immediately after sign up, so you can start playing right away!
- You can also stop by for our drop-in hours and try out our rotation system before committing to membership. Note that drop-in fees are non-refundable.
Are you a returning member?
- You should have an account in our system already. If you are having trouble logging in to sign up for membership again, please give us a call or stop by the front desk at your convenience during our business hours.
Additional Membership Details
- Monthly membership dues are ONLY taken by credit card. (Only yearly membership dues may be paid by check or cash.)
- Member Referral Program is not retroactive. New member must write the name of a referring member on Membership Agreement at the time of signing.
- Bellevue Badminton Club memberships are non-transferable
- Bellevue Badminton Club membership initiation fee and dues are non-refundable
- Membership fees are subjected to change without notice
Please feel free to contact us at 425-562-2950 if you have any questions.